What’s in it for you?
On site, a family with a lot of community experience welcomes you (Etti, Manu, Tammo). Through tried and tested, existing structures, such as the organisation of weekly community meetings, you can experience community from day 1.
We provide you with furnished and fully equipped rooms. You can come for a week or immerse yourself for several months.
NATURE & Environment
The surrounding nature, playgrounds and animals create an ideal environment for children. Our food supply is based on organic vegetarian food and we run an undogmatic zero waste household.
ConnectionDespite the rural location, you are well provided for here. The train station in Krempe is 4 km away, so you have good connections. The proximity to Hamburg offers numerous opportunities for excursions and leisure activities.
The fridge and pantry are always stocked. Your hosts take care of organic vegetarian ingredients in great variety. Therefore you have more time for family or work.
The most important
at a glance
Rooms, people, food
- There are three free fully furnished rooms.
- We are starting from September 2023.
- Five-year-old Tammo lives in our house and a two-year-old child lives next door.
- There are two bathrooms and an eat-in kitchen available.
- Additional storage space is available in the attic.
- Depending on your needs, we can set up common areas such as a living room, a coworking space or a children’s room.
- The total monthly costs of the house we share are EUR 2000 (details on the breakdown to follow).
- A catering flat rate of 13 EUR per day per adult will be charged (details for children follow)
The monthly costs for the house total 2000 EUR (rent incl. all utilities).
Let’s talk about what you can contribute. Example: 600 € for adult + child or 900 € for two adults with child.
Meal allowance of 13 € per day per adult (+ 3 € per child).
*If the costs are not affordable for you, please contact us anyway. We are open to support in solidarity.
Initially, we envisage a medium-term shared living in our coliving space with you (3 – 6 months). If it suits us all, we can also imagine a longer-term working and living together.